FOR SAFER, MORE HYGIENIC SURFACES.
Whether in the office, on public transport, when withdrawing money or whilst shopping we cannot avoid contact with many surfaces that could potentially be contaminated with pathogens. This is exactly where POLIFILM’s solutions come in. The newly developed antiviral films have been proven to reduce the contamination of surfaces with a variety of pathogenic viruses, including SARS-CoV-2, and bacteria. Available as a self-adhesive or non-adhesive film, they help maintain more hygienic surfaces and reduce the risk of infection via contact surfaces.
The active ingredient in the film is based on metal ions which, similar to the function of soap or disinfectant, attack the shell of the pathogens and thus render them harmless. The films provide long-lasting protection for upto one month after which they can simply be replaced, or sooner if heavily soiled or damaged. Used in combination with existing cleaning routines, they form a second line of defence against pathogens on surfaces and objects.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Effective against viruses (including coronaviruses), bacteria & fungi
- Long-term effectiveness (up to one month when clean, undamaged)
- Can be applied to almost any surface
- Easy to apply & easy to replace
WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
Available in different options, you will find the right antiviral film for your application here:
- non-adhesive film (click here) e.g. stretch films, outer packaging, bonnets or integrated in packaging solutions
- self-adhesive film (click here) e.g. for tables, counters, displays or machine operating elements
YOUR TESTED PROTECTION AGAINST SARS-CoV-2
- Antiviral activity confirmed by external laboratory, according to ISO, 21702:2019 *
- Antibacterial effect confirmed by external laboratory, according to ISO, 22196:2011. Reduction of up to 99.9% after 24 hours.**
Virus reduction up to 98%*
- Protects 24 hours a day – 7 days a week
- Long lasting – as long as the film is undamaged & clean, its antiviral properties are active and effective
- Closes the gaps in existing hygiene and cleaning routines
*Results according to the method described in ISO 21702:2019 – antiviral film compared to the initial virus concentration T0.
virus strain SARS-CoV-2_COV2019 ITALY/INMI1
**Antibacterial effectiveness against E. Coli and S. aureus has been confirmed according to JIS Z 2801:2000 / ISO 22196:2011 .
- Corporate Development
- Konrad-Adenauer-Straße 25
- DE-50996 Köln