Antiviral FilmsNon-adhesive Films
YOUR PROTECTION ON EVERY SURFACE.
Imagine if the films you normally use to cover objects, pack goods or secure loads could also create a more hygienic environment. Sounds too good to be true? That‘s exactly what the latest development from POLIFILM EXTRUSION offers. The film solutions with antiviral properties have been proven to effectively reduce the load of a variety of disease-causing viruses, including SARS-CoV-2 and bacteria. The films are designed in such a way that, in combination with existing cleaning solutions, they form a second line of defence against different pathogens on surfaces and objects.
THE BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Effective against a wide range of viruses, including SARS-CoV-2, as well as various bacteria and fungi
- Long-term effectiveness and perfect complement to existing cleaning routines - no permanent renewal necessary
- Available for almost every POLIFILM solution – from stretch to packaging film
- Also available in self-adhesive film
YOUR TESTED PROTECTION AGAINST SARS-CoV-2
- Antiviral activity confirmed by external laboratory, according to ISO, 21702:2019 *
- Antibacterial effect confirmed by external laboratory, according to ISO, 22196:2011. Reduction of up to 99.9% after 24 hours.**
Virus reduction up to 98%*
FOR MORE HYGIENIC PRODUCTS
POLIFILM can engineer your existing film grade with antiviral properties on demand, whilst maintaining POLIFILM’s usual high standards, meaning an effective solution against a variety of pathogens for your supply chain is only a small step away. We will be happy to provide you with tailor-made solutions to suit your needs.
Below are some examples of possible applications:
- Stretch films
- Outer packaging
- Packaging solutions, such as mailing bags
Discover POLIFILM PROTECTION self-adhesive films. Easy to apply, they form a second line of defence against a variety of pathogens on frequently used contact surfaces. Available in handy roll sizes, they are ideal for applying to a variety of surfaces e.g.:
- Door handles, railings & elevator buttons
- Tables, counters & displays
- Machine control panels
*Results according to the method described in ISO 21702:2019 – antiviral film compared to the initial virus concentration T0.
virus strain SARS-CoV-2_COV2019 ITALY/INMI1
**Antibacterial effectiveness against E. Coli and S. aureus has been confirmed according to JIS Z 2801:2000 / ISO 22196:2011 .
- Corporate Development
- Konrad-Adenauer-Straße 25
- DE-50996 Köln
Where is this film produced ?
Interactive map about our production sites
and sales locations