Antiviral FilmsSelf-adhesive Films
YOUR PROTECTION ON EVERY SURFACE.
Whether in the office, on public transport, when withdrawing money or whilst shopping we cannot avoid contact with many surfaces that could potentially be contaminated with pathogens. This is exactly where POLIFILM’s solutions come in. The newly developed antiviral films have been proven to reduce the contamination of surfaces with a variety of pathogenic viruses and bacteria. With the ability to be applied to any surface, they help maintain more hygienic surfaces and reduce the risk of infection via contact surfaces.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Effective against viruses (including coronaviruses), bacteria & fungi
- Long-term effectiveness (up to one month when clean, undamaged)
- Can be applied to almost any surface
- Easy to apply & easy to replace
YOUR TESTED PROTECTION AGAINST SARS-CoV-2
- Antiviral activity confirmed by external laboratory, according to ISO, 21702:2019 *
- Antibacterial effect confirmed by external laboratory, according to ISO, 22196:2011. Reduction of up to 99.9% after 24 hours.**
Virus reduction up to 98%*
WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
From cultural places to medical facilities, industrial areas to commercial and public spaces, ready for use on almost any surface, the antiviral films offer unlimited applications, such as:
- School desks, workstations, shop and bar counters, light switches, door handles, domestic appliances, payment terminals
- Machine control panels, elevator buttons
- Computer and telephone touch screens, keyboards, remote controls, card payment terminals
- And so many more.
- Protects 24 hours a day – 7 days a week
- Long lasting – as long as the film is undamaged & clean, its antiviral properties are active for up to one month
- Closes the gap in existing hygiene and cleaning solutions
- Film can be applied quickly
- Available in a variety of handy sizes and many film widths for easy on-site application
- Easy and quick to remove and replace
GOOD TO KNOW
Your product for more hygienic surfaces
Whether you are a retailer or a protective film user, everyone benefits from these films which offer additional protection. Almost every film in the POLIFILM PROTECTION film portfolio can be engineered with the antiviral property whilst maintaining the usual POLIFILM high standards of excellence.
- Susanne Berg | Nicole Petsching
- Front Desk Management
POLIFILM PROTECTION GmbH
- Alte Papiermühle Hämmern 10
- 51688 Wipperfürth
Where is this film produced ?
Interactive map about our production sites
and sales locations