Manual Stretch FilmsBio-based manual stretch film solution
The extensions of the proven POLIFLEXX line from POLIFILM EXTRUSION, offer you bio-based stretch films that meet the modern demands for sustainable load unit securing:
Precise performance for undamaged transports with optimised environmental compatibility.
Bio-based in hand format
The bio-based POLIFLEXX GREEN H is your ideal partner for sustainable manual stretching of pallets. No matter whether the products are sharp-edged or unevenly shaped and palletizing with over or under shelter. The green version meets your requirements for a high-quality stretch film just as well as the conventional solutions. The POLIFLEXX GREEN H combines easy handling with particularly good holding forces, which ensure secure packaging of the load and thus significantly reduce transport damage. The resulting material savings, together with the bio PE base, create a doubly sustainable solution that is worth seeing. Because the hand stretch film does not show its green image. Instead, it convinces with its high transparent texture, which enables very good barcode readability.
The important advantages at a glance
- Extremely resistant due to good tear resistance as well as high shock and puncture resistance
- Easy to use
- Suitable for various requirements and load units
POLIFLEXX GREEN STRETCH - What is that actually?!
POLIFLEXX GREEN stretch films are bio-based stretch films, which meet POLIFILM standards in terms of quality and mechanical properties. The special feature is that more than 50% Green PE is used in the raw material recipe during production. This type is a bio-based polyethylene, which is obtained from the renewable agricultural product sugar cane. In accordance with the ASTM D 8866/14C standard of the international standardisation organisation, it has a minimum proportion of more than 87% bio-based PE. This has a positive effect on the CO2 balance from a raw material point of view. Of course, biobased PE films are also groundwater neutral and 100% recyclable, thus also turns them in a real green alternative in terms of their contribution to the circular economy.
Definitely more than green washing -this is what you achieve with the use of bio-based stretch films
- You improve the carbon footprint of your company & that of your customers, because 1t Green PE binds 3t CO2
- You differentiate yourself from the competition and qualify towards partners as sustainable company by identifying the potential for environmentallyconscious action also in the supply chain.
- You reduce the proportion of fossil raw materials used in your load unit securing by more than 50%.
- You meet society‘s expectations for responsible use of plastics, because even bio-based polyethylene (PE) is 100% recyclable.